The love of Jesus should be remembered at easter

Shalom to all my blog followers. This is my new blog,since something went wrong with my previous one. Perhaps it is because of political correctness or something like that, God knows that democracy and freedom of speech starts to look more like an old beautiful idea than something everyone should take for granted.  But I don't see why I should discuss this issue more this day.
I do hope all you who are interested in my new blog,and have started to follow me, are fine. I hope you who are not christian yet, have come closer to accept Jesus in your heart as your saviour, I know he is waiting for you because he loves you very much. All of you who are already christian, I hope you are strong in faith and surrounded by Jesus blessed love and grace. I hope your week has been blessed and that your weekend will be blessed also.

But since it is almost easter,  Maundy Thursday and all. I thought it would be a wonderful idea to write a little about someone who in my opinion,deserves to be remembered at easter time. That is our Lord Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Hamaschiach.
Something that makes me sad is to see at shopping malls, plenty of easter eggs, witches, feathers, bunnies and chickens,but no mention at all about what Jesus has done. No crosses on extra sale with yellow stones, no christian movies about what Jesus did on sale or even at the shop windows. I don't mind easter eggs, bunnies or chickens, or feathers in all colours, I don't mind beautiful flowers or the black easter soft drink that reminds of coca cola. 
But I do mind the spreading of the occult, witches and books about fortune tellings, and the fact that what Jesus did on the cross and his resurrection after the cross, is totally ignored and hardly even mentioned throught known social media channels. So I decided to make a difference and be one of the ones who do not ignore what Jesus did, what he does and will do in the future, that is to be the messiah of the entire mankind, the only way truth and the life, and winning souls and making heaven grow. The shepherd, saviour and lover of our souls, healer, deliverer, teacher, and prophet. The man and God. The son and the brother, the friend and for unbelievers a provocative stumbling block, who refused to be a pleaser of the world leaders and teachers of his time, but only had one persons will at focus, his fathers. Our heavenly fathers. He healed the broken hearted, opened prison doors and set the captives free, he opened the eyes of the blind, he raised people from the dead and forgave sinners and spent time with the sinners others looked down on, he even forgave an adulteress, who was almost stoned,  saying he doesn't condemn her, and to go now and sin no more.
But he also stepped on quite many proud peoples toes, simply by telling the truth, what he saw was inside their hearts, what they thought, how they wronged and how they should repent. Jesus wasn't politically correct. And after all this, after coming with many teachings and prophecy's, after healing setting people free from demonic bongage, and fulfilling all the prophecies told in the Old testament, because of his love for you and me, he carried the cross to Golgatha, and took the punishment for our sins upon him, after being beaten badly and crowned with thorns and publicly humiliated, stripped of his clothes, crucified and hung on the cross. He did this so we can all be saved, forgiven, redeemded and forever be with him, his father and The Holy spirit in this beautiful paradise where there is no evil ever again. He also heals people today, and sets them free, and meets them in dreams. He is always awake, searching for lost sheep, answering prayers and guiding people to the right direction. And he wants you to be with him now and forever, all you have to do is to come to him, thank him for taking your sins upon him, receive him as Lord in to your life so you can come to where he planned you to come, his plan and purpose for your life.
Tomorrow I will watch the Passion of the Christ,a powerful movie with a spiritual powerful and soul saving message, I recommend that you do that too. Throw the witch dolls at the trash, and look upon Christ, his intentions for your life are motivated by love, withches and other occult teachers and leaders don't care about your eternal destiny, or your soul. They are from the dark side and Jesus is the light that can bring peace and healing wherever there is pain and darkness. You just need to accept him as Lord and obey him. Spend time with him. He longs to have you in his kingdom.

In John 10:11-13 Jesus said: I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.

And this is what you can read in Luke 22:14-20, when Jesus had the last supper with his disciplies.
When the hour came, Jesus and his apostles reclined at the table.  And he said to them: I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover( pesach)with you before I suffer. For I tell you, I will not eat it again until it finds fulfillment in the Kingdom of God.  After taking the cup, he gave thanks and said : Take this and divide it among you. For I tell you I will not drink again from the fruit of the vine until the Kingdom of God comes. And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them,saying: This is my body given for you, do this in remembrance of me".
In the  same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying: This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

You can also read in Joh 14:6: Jesus answered: I am the way, the truth and the life. Noone comes to the father except throught me."

Thats all I have to write about today, take care, God bless, Shalom and happy easter & pesach.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Cursing Israel is spiritually dangerous!

Christmas begins with Christ for a reason

Let us not forget Yeshua/Jesus this easter