The blood of Jesus can't be bought on Black Friday

                                                FRIDAY 2018-11-23 "BlACK FRIDAY"
















Shalom! to all my beloved blog followers! I hope your week has been blessed with many good
memories, and I hope this weekend will be blessed with more good memories. Most of all I hope those memories will include to accept Jesus/Yeshua as your savior,so you can have a fresh start in his kingdom and also your new kingdom,the kingdom of light. Unless you already have him as your Lord, in that case I hope you have spending time with him and that the two of you had a great time spending time together as God and his precious son/daughter saved by grace. He really loves you and has a special plan for your life! No gods of wood, glass or stone who can't breath talk or do anything at all, can compare with having a relationship with the living God.
Yes you most certainly will meet tough times, but you are not alone in it. Tough times will come to you anyway in different forms, if you accept Jesus at least you have God beside you, no matter what happens. You will know that your life has a purpose, and that you are important even if you don't become the most famous Hollywood star. God can even use you to win souls so heaven can be filled and you can spend time with them in eternity. That is a fantastic purpose!

Today it is black Friday. Millions of people have been and will keep on spending a lot of money on stuff they want, don't need but want, need or might want in the future that are on sale. And everywhere I go Black Friday is imposed on me, my mail box, at Youtube when I try to listen to music that has more value to me than to shop until I drop. Clothes, shoes, make up, shampoo etc.

Now, I don't mind shopping once a while, we all need to shop so we can get something we need. But I am not a big fan of shopping tons of stuff,  stuff you don't need but simply look nice at the time you buy it. And I am not a fan of crowds either. Sometimes the shopping becomes hysterical and I think people should think twice before they let themselves be cast in to it's stressful carousel. And think : do i really need this? or is there something more important I can do with my time. Because all this stuff, material stuff, don't have a spiritual value. No matter how fancy your house is, your pool is, your sofa is, your car is, your wardrobe is, your TV is, and your computer is, or even your new Stereo, you can't take it with you when you leave this world.

One day you will stand in front of God, and be held accountable for how you lived your life. What did you do when you heard the gospel of Jesus? did you value the Sacrifice he payed for you on the cross?did you accept it as a merciful gift i was, and said yes to Jesus as your savior? a gift you cant earn and you can't buy anywhere at anytime, not even on Black Friday.

Your good behavior can't earn you a eternally saved soul. It is good to behave good, it helps people a lot if you send for example send money to poor children in Peru, persecuted Christians in Syria, or send money to a girl in India so she can co to school and have an education. Good behavior and love towards others is something even written in Bible is god's will. But it can't earn you salvation! and you can't bribe God with a check when you stand in front of him saying, I'll pay you if you take me to heaven!
Because GOD has already done what needed to be done, to glorify HIS name. He sent his only son to this world, to carry YOUR sins on the cross, all of them, so you can be forgiven and cleansed and have a relationship with him, on this earth and on eternity. And the Bible is God's will and his wishes for you, a guideline, a source to strength, healing, but even warns you for what happen if you take the wrong path. It pictures God's likes and not likes perfectly. Why it is important that you take time with it, by reading and or listening to it.

The price of your sins has been payed, by God's mighty grace and blood, because that is the only thing that could save you and make you ready for his kingdom.

In John 19:28-30 you can read about Jesus/Yeshuas last moments on the cross.
John 19:28-30: After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the Scripture might be fulfilled said; I thirst! Now a vessel full of sour wine was sitting there and they filled a sponge with sour wine,put it on hyssop, and put it to His mouth. So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said: It is finished! And bowing his head, He gave up his spirit"

John 10:11-18 Jesus also says:
I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.  The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it.  The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.
I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me—  just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep.

This is all for tonight, take care & God bless/ Tanja




Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Cursing Israel is spiritually dangerous!

Christmas begins with Christ for a reason

Let us not forget Yeshua/Jesus this easter