Wake up Europe, and turn back to Jesus! that Includes you Denmark!


JESUS IS THE ONLY CHANCE WE GOT    












Shalom! to all my beloved blog followers, I hope your week has been blessed, and that you have been drinking enough water you who like me live in Europe and have been facing summer heat. Here in Sweden it has been normal temperature this far, and I have actually loved to bathe in sun!
I hope you who are not already Christian, have decided to take the decision to follow Jesus and go to his already open arms, he loves you more than anyone else! and wants to bring you to his family, his light, his love. So you can be his light in a dark world, and win souls to glorify his name so they can spend eternity with him together with you. And you who are already Christian, I hope you have spent at least an hour a day on your knees worshipping and seeking his face, it is important, the most important hour of the day, at least give Jesus that much time! to begin with, then I know I am not the only prayer warrior here who is willing to fight for our countries in the prayer realm. I want more young people to prayer meetings! I feel sad when I go to prayer meetings and I am one of the few people under 50-60 there, my question to the youth who dismiss prayer meetings and praying almost completely, is: do you not care at all of what is happening in here? wake up! it is we who are in child bearing age who will let our children see the future we have been part of creating. Let us give them a good legacy not a Sharia hell! We need more praying and less complaining thank you. Just saying..


I happen to come across this horrible sad video of children in Denmark being taught how to pray Islamic prayer, the teacher allowed a muslim boy probably from Somalia, to show how they pray as muslims and the children I suppose around age 10-13 did what he did and sayd Allahu Akhbar and kneeled!!. If that is not a sign of Islamisation then what in the name of boldness and truth is?
Did the parents even know what their children where to do in that classroom that day? where they allowed to know in advance?, I can't help wondering. Now it is spread all across social media channels, including twitter. I myself help spread it because I cannot let stuff like that happen without caring or sharing. If the parents did know, how could they let this happen? if they didn't, how could the teachers be so secret about it and not tell them? it is NOT ACCEPTABLE! The school in Denmark shoud repent, apologize to the parents and to Jesus and turn back to him. And parensts should make a noise about it so it can be heard all across Europe in all mosques in Europe and in the rest of the world. You can't be friendly and naive when dealing with Islam. It is political ideology  and a religion at the same time..trust me nobody wants a Denmark or Europe where everyone is forced to become muslims, or threathened with death, and all churches and synagogues are set to fire and democracy dies a painful death. Because of this when I have children, I have to in advance tell them what they are allowed and not allowed to do when going to preschool and school, and not to agree to pray Islamic prayers.
Islam is one version of the Spirit of Antichrist, which is warned about in the Bible.  


1th John 4:2-3
This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,  but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world." 

That doesn't mean I would hate muslims, I pray for the muslims every day so they all can meet Jesus and realize there is a Son of God, Muhammed is a  false Prophet and Jesus loves them and came to save them. But the religion itself rejects Jesus as Messiah, Lord and the and Son of God. And thousands of Christians are being persecuted  in Islamic countries like Iran and Iraq everyday. Boko Haram is terrorizing Nigeria, Hamas in Gaza, then there is IS who wiped out Christianity from allover middle east etc. That is the true Islam. It is time for us Christians to rise up and pray against Islam and for the salvation of the muslims, so our nation will never become Islamic.
I end with a beautiful quote from a Psalm in The Bible. 


PSALM 23:1-3:
"The Lord is my Shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quite waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along right paths, for his names sake. Even thought I walk throught the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me,your rod and your staff they comfort me"

Thats all for tonight, take care and God bless/ Tanja

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Innan du ber om väckelse, se till att vara redo!

Jesus revolution- Movie Review

Before you pray for revival, please think of this!