Remember what Jesus did on the cross- On every Easter

                                                     
             JESUS CARRIED THE SINS OF THE ENTIRE HUMANITY ON THE CROSS


Shalom! to all my beloved blog followers.  I hope you are all well and healthy, in body and in your soul and spirit. And I hope that all of you who are Christians/Messianic Jews have spent time thanking our Lord Yeshua/Jesus for what he has done for us on the cross, being Good friday and all. I had a prayer and worship day, and feel spiritually refreshed now after all that.  Those of you who still are in the dark, and have not received Jesus/Yeshua in your heart as a Savior, I hope you decide to do that soon, so you can be cleansed and forgiven from your sins, and enter in to a relationship with our creator and Savior, Heavenly father, Son and the Holy Spirit. We are all meant to be in relationship with God, and Jesus/Yeshua is the only way, the truth and the life to get there. The mediator, the sacrifice lamb that was slayed for our sins sake,  the sinfree sacrifice that was needed so we could be forgiven. He also is the Lion of Judah, son of  David, the Messiah of Israel and the Savior of the entire world, but only if received as such. If you reject him as a Lord and a Savior, and keep on doing so no matter what happens, then your soul is lost.  So I hope and pray that all of you who see this, will spend the eternity with Yeshua/Jesus, The Holy Spirit , The heavenly father, me and billions of others.  And will before that win souls in Yeshuas name and throught his grace, his spirit, his gifts to glorify his name.

Sweden is a secular country, with many people not interested in Yeshua/Jesus, but sees him as an imaginary person like Santa Claus and Easter Bunny. There are strongholds of pride, atheism and fear that I need help from other Christians to pray against both in here and in  other countries. 
When you go to a shop, you see lots of chickens, chocolate eggs, even witches on broomsticks, but you see very little crosses, pictures of Jesus and Jesus DVD:s on sale that would remind of what Jesus did for us on the cross.
What he did, was because he loved you and me, like his father and the holy spirit, he offered to carry ALL of our sins on the cross, all failures, all pains, all poverties, all rejections, all diseases, all curses, everything. It was horrible for him to do that, because it was the sins of the entire humanity he carried on his shoulders. This way we can be forgiven for all our sins, healed from all diseases, delivered from all curses and everything that comes with the sinful nature and the fall of man.


That doesnt mean life will be with no persecutions, no tests or trials of fire, but it does mean no matter what you go throught, you have God with you, and he sees everything, hears everything, and will hold all evil people who did not repent accountable for what they did on judgement day.
He will by the way meet us all and go throught our lives together with him, even Christians. But he hopes that of course as many as possible will accept him as a Savior, so they don't have to be forever separated from him, why we Christians must remember to forgive our offenders and pray for their salvation. Because Jesus/Yeshua can make a wonderful person out of a wicked one. And there is nothing as sad  for him, as to hear the cries of souls in hell begging him for five more minutes on earth so they can fix things in order, knowing it is too late. Jesus/Yeshua has a lot of children on earth, that his heart misses and he longs for them to come to him. And the ones who are lost forever, he griefs for them too. Simply because they did not listen no matter how he tried to reach them.

 Trust me when I say, Jesus wants ALL people to come to heaven. But he knows there always will be some, who say no. So please don't be one of them, just go to him! say to him Jesus come to my heart, I want you as a Lord and a Savior! then try to find a good church, and ask him to guide you where you can go to an Alpha course and learn more and find a good community. And be willing to let Jesus/Yeshua use you to reach others. We are meant to be soul winners not bench warmers, and God can open doors for his use amongs the people he has placed in your life, and help you to grow bold and daring.
I have just finished watching Mel Gibsons Passion of The Christ, it is a movie I reckomend and powerfully describes what price Jesus payed for our salvation. Here is the trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Aif1qEB_JU&t=2s
I saw this movie at the theaters when I was 20, year 2004. And it is a movie I watch on every easter.  It never ceases to be powerful and moving!
So please don't forget that Easter is not all about chocolate eggs and easter bunnies, there is someone more powerful than anyone else in the universe who should be remembered on Easter, and that is the creater of the entire universe and Savior of all souls, Yeshua Hamaschiach/ Jesus Christ. 

I end with some well known bible quotes:
John 10:11-17. Jesus words:
I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep. The hired hand is not the shepherd , and the sheep are not his own. When he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf pounces on them and scatters the flock. The man runs away because he is a hired servant and is unconcerned for the sheep.
I am the good shepherd. I know My sheep and my sheep know Me, just as the Father knows Me and I know the Father. And I lay down My life for the sheep. I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them in as well, and they will listen to My voice. Then there will be one flock and one shepherd. The reason the Father loves Me is that I lay down my life in order to take it up again. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of My own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from My Father.

And a prophecy from the Old Testament.  Psalm 40:6-8: Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but my ears you have opened, burnt offerings and sin offerings you did not require. Then I said: here I am, I have come, it is written about me in the scroll. I desire to do your will my God, your law is within my heart".

Here you can read more about this:https://www.jesusfilm.org/blog-and-stories/old-testament-prophecies.html

Thats all for tonight, have a blessed Easter everyone.. Shalom and a blessed Pesach for my Israeli brethren I wish too. In Yeshuas mighty name that I wish/ Tanja









Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Cursing Israel is spiritually dangerous!

Christmas begins with Christ for a reason

Let us not forget Yeshua/Jesus this easter