Don't give in to fear, but turn to Yeshua/Jesus instead!



                     LET GOD BE YOUR SAFETY AND YOUR SHELTER THESE EVIL TIMES          






Shalom! to all of my beloved blog followers. I hope you are fine and well, and have been blessed with good health and a happy week. And I hope you will have a blessed weekend also, filled with God's grace.

If you haven't accepted Jesus/Yeshua in your heart yet, as Lord and savior, I hope you will do that soon, because he is what we all need, we are created in his image, to be in relationship with him, thats why we needed him to come to save our souls, and to do that he had to carry all of our sins upon his shoulders, on the cross, even thought he was without sin himself, his father being God our heavenly father, and his mother being a young virgin, he was and is also the Messiah Israel has been waiting for, and by the way the only salvation for anyone, gentile, jew or someone like me who is mixed with both jewish and gentile dna. He is the only way, truth and the life, and he has defeated death. And he has a special plan for all of you, you just need to go to him and take hes already outreached hand, its waiting for you wherever you are reading this.

You who already are Christian/Messianic jew, I suggest you stay away from fear as much as possible. From the news these days, you hear negative report after negative report after negative report.

About how many have died in Covid, who died because of the vaccine, how many have died in accidents, terror attacks or plagues and starvation. Who gets the vaccines and who doesn't. Why we should take the vaccines towards Covid, or reasons to why we shouldn't. And one thing they all have common, and it is they are used by the realm of darkness as ways to impose fear on you. There is a spiritual world going on behind the scenes. There is someone who wants you to be afraid, so you get sick, depressed, take foolish decisions without thinking clearly, so you get hostile and angry towards all who doesn't share your fear of whatever you are afraid of, and right now many fear Covid 19.

Some are too afraid to even take walks outside their houses, some do that but not without masks, some are too afraid to even hug a relative for 6 months, some meet with as many as possible and allowed but fearing the authorities noticing and punishing them. In some nations people are not even allowed to leave their houses because their authorities fear the spreading of covid, and in other nations people are free to go outside because the authorities fear riots if not. In some nations children can go to school, in others they are forced to stay inside all day. And they are afraid of not getting jobs or houses when they grow up.  The ones without jobs, fear they might not find jobs, and the ones who have jobs, fear they might loose them.

But there is a solution to end this fear, or several solutions. The most important one is to turn to God. He told me to write a blog post about fear, because he can see the thousands if not millions of souls who are bound by it. Who get sick staying inside, not eating healthy food or getting enough exercise. Who constantly have the news on, hearing the newest updates, shivering in fear. Or spend hours in writing in forums scaring others to either take the vaccine "to save others" or not to take it to protect yourselves from the unkown side effects. I do belong to the last group, I will not take it until its forced on me, which it will be I am sure of it, later on. But even then I have no reason to fear, and it is because God said he will protect me.

God wants us to spend less time in front of the TV, and more time to seek his face. When I say God, I mean Yeshua/Jesus, nobody else. He can help you to be free from all fear, you just need to let him. after he has entered your heart, you don't even have to fear death. You have put your life in his mighty hands. And he will get to decide when you leave this earth. Just come to him and stay with him. You can seek his face in prayer, bible reading, listening to wonderful worship music like Terry McAlmons or  grou Selahs on youtube, or simply speaking to him and listening to him. But its important that you choose to sack fear, and everything that causes fear in your life. Ungodly, unhealthy fear only causes diseases and anxiety. You are precious and can do so much to glorify God's name, you can be set free from fear and be a channel to others deliverance from fear also,powerfully by God's supernatural grace and spirit.

If putting on the news only makes you afarid, limit it or take a break at least, you need it. Do something that is good, and useful with your time. Like seeking the face of God. He is waiting for you.

If you like me already are a Christian, god wants to use you to show the non christians who he is, and he is never afraid and has given us tools to attack the spirit of fear, right in his word. Just open your bible. Share bible verses. Pray, and read them aloud. 

So the solutions that have helped me is 1.Seek God's face, prayer, worship combined with music, reading bible verses aloud 2. Limit watching news. 3. Trust that God hears you and has everything under control. I am not perfect,  fear tries to attack me too, and I found that one of the biggest blessings is to start singing christian songs about the blood of Jesus, the athmosphere changes rapidly. Try it! when you are afraid, sing Jesus loves me yes I know, nothing but the blood of Jesus, my living hope, I'm no longer slave to fear or any other favorites, they are all on youtube and should not be hard to find. And combine it with Bible verses, like Psalm 91.

I will now share some lovely bible verses, to use as weapons of warfare against fear. 

PSALM 27:1-7  The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strenght of my life, of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me,my heart shall not fear,: though war should rise against me, in this I will be confident.  One thing I have desired of the LORD, that will I seek after, that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.

For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion, in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me, he shall set me up upon a rock.

And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me, therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifies of joy, I will sing ,yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.

PSALM 91: 1-7  Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most high, will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD he is my refuge, my fortress, my GOD in whom I trust.  Surely he will save your from the fowlers snare, and from the deadly pestilence, he will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge, his faithfullness will be your shield and rampart.  You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday".

A thousand might fall at your side, then thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you, you will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.

You may open your own bible to see the rest. It is a wonderful spiritual defence against fear.

Well I hope you will have a fearless weekend and fearless year, in the grace and love of Jesus/Yeshua Hamaschiach. 

This was all from me, take care & God bless/ Tanja¨







Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Cursing Israel is spiritually dangerous!

Christmas begins with Christ for a reason

Let us not forget Yeshua/Jesus this easter