Yeshua wants all his Israeli children to come home

         WHEN ISRAEL IS BACK IN ISRAEL- MESSIAH RETURNS 



Shalom! to all my beloved blog followers, jews, gentiles and samarites. Men, women, girls and boys, mothers, fathers, sisters and brothers, Christians/Messianic believers and non believers. I hope you have been having a great week, with more good memories to take with you to the rest of your journey of life. But even if you haven't, I hope you who not yet have accepted Jesus/Yeshua in your heart, one day soon will do so, there is a place in all peoples heart that longs for him, and he has a special plan for each and every one. To all my Christian and Messianic brethren, I hope you have been filled with the holy spirit and have been having wonderful moments with our savior while seeking his face. I have, even thought this week has been a tough nut in other ways, I call it spiritual warfare. There are weeks when my moments with Yeshua are the only ones which gives me strenght to move on, that and all his promises that are yet to be fullfilled.


Now to todays blog topic. The return of Israel to Israel. When I asked God today what he wanted me to blog about today, I felt him say: tell my Israeli children I want them all home! and just now before I started to write, he said this is an issue that is close to his heart. God can be very touching and sensitive sometimes, to be even willing to share with his children things that are nearest his heart. 
Why I say Israelis not jews? it is because I have heard the word "jew" is only used about a specific tribe of Israel, not Israel as a whole, because there are other Israelis from other  Israeli tribes that have spread across gentile nations not just Levi. Like from Dan, Isaschar, Ruben, Juda, Naphtali, Asher, Gad etc. The ones that I know of that are in my DNA are Ashkenazi and Sephardic ancestry from my fathers side. But I suspect there is a lot more in my mothers family.



You see, when the temple of Solomon was destroyed Israel was shattered and spread allover the world. That means there are millions of jews & Israelis that live in gentile nations today, including here in Sweden. Some have tried their best to become just like the gentiles,  what surprises me is that here in Sweden we even have Israelis who are on the left and social democratic side in politics, where I have seen so much antisemitism during my youth. I dont get it. Perhaps someday I get the chance to talk to one of them. But the fact is, God doesn't buy it! no matter how much an Israeli and jew tries to become just like a gentile, and says he or she feels home in a gentile nation,dresses like one, eats like one, refuses circumcise their sons etc,  he or she is still not a gentile in God's eyes. He still want's them home to Israel. That means the entire Israel. All several million people. And he will fix it one way or another, because that is written in the Bible. And one day when the entire Israel is in Israel, despite the devils desperate attempts to stop it, Jesus/Yeshua will be wellcomed home when Israel say: Baruch Ha'ba Beschem Adonai( Wellcome is he who comes in the name of the Lord). And he will return to the mount of Olives.  If you as a fellow Christian look forward Jesus return, then bless Alyah organizations with your prayers and if possible finances so more Israelis will be able to move back home and it speeds his return. Operation Exodus is one great example. I know God prefers his people to come home willingly now before more hunters come.  But willingly or not willingly, they will come home, because god always keeps his promises. So if you are an Israeli/jew who live in a gentile country, it is a good time to start gathering money for your future trip back home. Israel is your home! and know I will join you when God tells it is time for me to do so.

Now I will end with some Bible verses.


Jeremiah 31:8-10: I will bring them from the north and gather them from the ends of the earth. The blind and the lame will come with them, pregnant women and  those about to give birth. They will come back a great nation. My people will return weeping, praying as I lead them back. I will guide them to  streams of water, on a smooth road they will not stumble. I am like a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my oldest son. THE LORD SAYS: Nations listen to me and proclaim my words on the far off shores. I scattered my people, but I will gather them and guard them as a shepherd guards his flocks.

The cry of Yeshua/Jesus about Jerusalem, before he was rejected and crucified and The temple destroyed and Israelis and jews scattered.
Matthew 23:37-39. Lament over Jerusalem.  O Jerusalem, Jerusalem,  who kills the prophets and stones those sent to her, how often have I longed to gather your children together, as hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were unwilling!  Look, your house is left to you desolate. For I tell you that you will not see Me again until you say: Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord".

Romans 11: 25-27: All Israel will be saved: I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited. Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the gentiles has come in, and in this way, all Israel will be saved. As it is written: "The deliverer will come from Zion, he will turn godlessness away from Jacob. And this is my covenant with them when I take away their sins".
Thats all for tonight, take care & God bless / Tanja

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Cursing Israel is spiritually dangerous!

Christmas begins with Christ for a reason

Let us not forget Yeshua/Jesus this easter