Will you be a sheep of a goat? it is up to you!

        JESUS WILL ONE DAY SEPARATE THE SHEEP FROM THE GOATS






Shalom! to all my  beloved blog followers. I am writing to you from Stockholm Sweden, the center where the Corona virus has placed its ugly face it seems.But I am allright, and so is my family. Jesus has in his grace kept us alive and I am sure as long as he wants to use us, he will keep on doing so. Right now the only thing we can trust is the protection of the blood of Jesus. Because when you visit grocery stores( which we must) people don't seem to care about distance anymore. The same with public transportations. So each and every survivor of this year, I believe will be the surviving ones only because of some kind of divine protection. 
Todays topic, is about a prophecy in the Bible, spoken by Jesus/Yeshua himself. Where he said he will divide the goats from the sheep, in the future when the entire humanity will be held accountable for what choices they made during their lifetime on earth.

Not everyone will go to heaven, no matter how much we wish so, no matter how much Jesus/Yeshua wishes so who payed the ultimate price for our sins on the cross. All humans in the entire world, can either choose to accept his grace or reject it. They can choose to follow his will and his word, or reject it. They can choose to be goats or sheeps. Because we all have free will.



As a born again Christian, I know, I know I just know and I know, that if I would wan't to be cursed by God and really turn my back against his word, the best way to do this is would be cursing and turn my back to Israel and the jewish people. And yet, I have started to see a big line separate Christians from eachother, the ones who follow the Bible and remember Jesus is and always will be a jew, the Messiah of Israel not just the gentiles savior but the Messiah Israel is waiting for, the mighty one of Israel, and the ones who stand on the opposite side, always blaming Israel for the middle east conflict, opposing their right to build houses in the only home they got left, the one nation God himself gave them, because it "opposes peace" in their eyes. Saying antisemitic words like: Jews where the ones who killed Jesus! vandalizing synagogues, accepting the replacement theology etc. I am of course at the first group, and will keep on doing my best to give Israel the chance to see that Yeshua is their Messiah, by honouring the memory of Corrie Ten Boom by blessing and praying for Israel. Because it is when we that are called by Christ's name, oppose Israel, that they run away from him and think of Hitler and Catholic crucades. And Jesus/Yeshua wants his people to know how much he loves them and he is their Messiah. How we as individuals and nations behave against Israel, determes if we or our nation will be blessed or cursed. Protected or not protected. And yes you can see what his happening in Sweden now, Stefan Lövfén and the Social democrates chose to accept the Palestinian state, despite years of terror attacks on civilian jews from Hamas controllled Gaza, and much of our tax money goes to the pockets of terrorists. You can say much about Sweden, but not that it is under God's blessing. Not today. Not yet. 
This is what Jesus said about dividing the sheep from the goats.



Matthew 25:31-46: When the Son of Man comes in His Glory, and all the angels with Him, He will sit on his glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and he will separate the people one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will place the sheep on His right and the goats on His left.
Then the King will say to those on His right: Come, you who are blessed by my Father,inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat, I was thristy and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you took me in, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you visited me."
Then the righteous will answer him: Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a Stranger and take you in, or naked and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and visit you? And the King will reply: "Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these Brothers of Mine, you did for me.".


Then he will say to those on his left:  Depart from Me, you who are cursed, in to the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not take me in, I was naked and you did not clothe me,I was sick and in prison and you did not visit me. And they too will reply: Lord when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to you? Then the King will answer: Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for Me." And they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."


I know helping poor people, jews and gentiles alike, is a great thing in the eyes of Jesus. Why I involve Israel in this, is because Jesus/Yeshua will always also see Israel as his people, his covenant people, his brethren. And already in  Genesis God said to Abraham( forefather of the jewish nation) this. Genesis 12:3: I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you, and in you all the families of the earth will be blessed"

But I also  felt Jesus say it was not just physical food, he also meant spiritual food, not only physical prison, also spiritual and emotional prison, not only physical thirst, also spiritual thirst. Not only physical sickness also emotional and spiritual sickness. We all have a longing for our Messiah and Lord, and sharing his love and word in his name, and sharing his word and helping others in his name, is something he values, if we do that in word and action, because that is what draws souls to him. And the jewish nation who will welcome Jesus back on earth by saying: Baruch Ha'ba Beschem Adonai, will only know that he is their Messiah if we are willing to share him with them, and make sure they know how loved they are.

You can never oppose Israels return home, without opposing and delaying Jesus return on earth, by the way, because it is when Israel is at home and wellcome him, he will return. And you can never be under God's blessing if you make Jesus/Yeshua unrecognizable for his precious Israel. When you curse them that is most certain to happen.  Jesus/Yeshua is the only way, the truth and the life, and he is the answer for all hunger, all sickness, all poverty and all thirst. Even the ones in prison chains in religious thoughtlines that hinder people from coming to him. Or lies from the enemy who says Hitler was Christian. Or fear of man.

That all for tonight, take care & God bless

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Cursing Israel is spiritually dangerous!

Christmas begins with Christ for a reason

Let us not forget Yeshua/Jesus this easter